“Excellent food. Excellent customer service.”
Review of Our Crepes & More

Our Crepes & More
Ranked #30 of 685 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Crêpes & More, a family owned and operated French Crêperie, is serving authentic, fresh, homemade French cuisine to dine in or to go. At OCM, the batter for your crêpes is freshly made every day. It contains no preservatives, no artificials colorants or flavors.Many delicious dairy & gluten free crepes options! With free WiFi and live French radio, Our Crêpes & More is a pleasant & casual place to unwind. Join us on Facebook to follow our latest creations !
Graham, North Carolina
“Excellent food. Excellent customer service.”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I read the great reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give this restaurant a try during our mini vacation to Wilmington, North Carolina. We were both extremely impressed with not only the food, but the customer service. The staff were extremely friendly, especially the gentleman at the front register. He was very helpful in answering any questions my husband and I had regarding the crepes, and made sure everything was to our satisfaction once we received the food. My grandparents were born and raised in France, and the crepes offered at Our Crepes and More were as authentic as anything I've ever tasted at my grandparents' house. I ordered a Uzes crepe (ham, tomatoes, black olives, and cheese) for lunch (main meal) and a Mont-Blanc crepe (cheesecake filling, strawberries, chocolate chips, whipped cream, and strawberry syrup) for dessert. Both were delicious and were clearly made with the freshest ingredients. The dessert crepe in particular had strawberries that tasted as if they were picked right from the strawberry field. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone else and will be returning when my husband and I visit Wilmington again in the future.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Laura J

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Not the real deal”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Too bad that Wilmington does not have a REAL creperie like one you would find in France. It is the perfect location for an authentic creperie. This place is better than nothing, but a shame it isn't the real deal.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank carib4me
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Had not eaten here for awhile and forgot how great the food is. Loved my build your own crepe with goat cheese, mushrooms and sauteed spinach. Indulged in a chocolate croissant and a cup of fair trade coffee. I only wish they had some tables outside to people watch.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank PGJ28451
Tampa, Florida
“Delicious authentic French fare”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

As a Francophile, nothing makes me happier than dining in a French bistro or cafe. This restaurant has achieved the perfect blend of French ambiance with delectable food. The Crepes were perfectly cooked and had the wonderful texture found in Parisian cafés! The nespresso coffee was a perfect size wake up!

4 Thank PJg8r
Belchertown, Massachusetts
“Fantastic food, great service”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Walking into this place was like walking into Paris in North Carolina. Totally unexpected, but what a treat! The servers speak french and were very kind at my clumsy attempts to remember my high school french. Don't worry, they speak english too. The crepe I had was beautifully presented and delicious as was the coffee and chocolate croissant I got to go. Highly recommend this as a stop if in Wilmington. I would go back again for sure!

• Visited March 2014