“Tremendous food in an unassuming setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Our Crepes & More

Our Crepes & More
Ranked #36 of 668 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our Crêpes & More, a family owned and operated French Crêperie, is serving authentic, fresh, homemade French cuisine to dine in or to go. At OCM, the batter for your crêpes is freshly made every day. It contains no preservatives, no artificials colorants or flavors.Many delicious dairy & gluten free crepes options! With free WiFi and live French radio, Our Crêpes & More is a pleasant & casual place to unwind. Join us on Facebook to follow our latest creations !
Chapel Hill, NC
“Tremendous food in an unassuming setting”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Food was as good as the owner's hometown near Nice... soup and crepes were perfect in every way. Who knew health food could taste so good! The salted whip creme was a great compliment to the meals.

3 Thank BChaney

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Just love it!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'm always happy when I have eaten here. I had the November special with mushroom bisque. Mm-mm. My daughter and I can down a Versailles dessert crepe in minutes!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank kate d
Greenville, North Carolina
“Bon Appettit!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I have been searching for a French restaurant in eastern North Carolina. I found this small restaurant when I was meeting up with my French conversation group. Wonderful place with great food and service. Even the atmosphere is created to make you feel like you are in France. I am a HUGH Francophile and love everything French. I am happy that I visited this restaurant. I ordered the Forêstière Royale, which was so fantastic that I am drooling just thinking about it as I write this review. The owners and employees speak French as they work, and they are very happy when you speak French to them. I can't wait to return here again. Très bien!

2 Thank Black0ut1983
Murphysboro, Illinois
“Great little place”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Passed this place and wondered what it was all about. What a great find! It is hard to believe they have such an expanded menu for such a small place. The food is good,served in a timely manner and comes to the table hot. The owners are hospitable and friendly and visit the tables when the times warrants it. Would highly recommend this place...locally owned and operated! ....a big plus for me.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank beverly622
New Bern, North Carolina
“Delicious-ness!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

As long as I've been visiting Wilmington, I can't believe I didn't know about this place sooner bc its freaking delicious!! It's family owned & operated...BONUS is that the family is French, which makes their crepes authentic!! I haven't had the opportunity to travel to France (yet) but it gives me a small taste of what I think eating brunch while sipping my espresso would be like there...minus the difference in scenery of course. If you get overwhelmed while reading the menu then I would recommend the "build your own" crepe...your choice of any 3 toppings. I always order a dessert crepe too...which they ask if you want at the same time or after you finished your main crepe. Butter/cinnamon/sugar crepe is AMAZING!!!

• Visited November 2012