“So Many Choices!”

Chops Deli
Ranked #16 of 691 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Established in 2009, Chops Deli is the premiere sandwich eatery in Wilmington. As you an tell we take ourselves very seriously and are dedicated to ensuring that every customer who comes through the door has fun, enjoys their meal and their time spent with us, and leaves thinking about the next time they'll be able to swing by. We have built our reputation on providing the best sandwiches made with the best and freshest ingredients including Boar's Head meats and cheeses to fresh, and local when available, produce and round out the experience with a friendly and helpful staff and an eclectic music variety that keeps your toes tapping. When visiting Chops Deli, expect to get treated like you're family because, as far as we're concerned, you are.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“So Many Choices!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had checked out menu and reviews prior to our trip to Wilmington. After seeing the variety of sandwiches and great reviews, we had to check Chops Deli out! I ordered the Plymouth, and it was very good. I will definitely go back when in Wilmington again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where the locals go ....”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

When we arrived in Wilmington from N.J. , we asked a local on the street where to go,for a good sandwich, he said without hesitation Chops Deli. We could not believe the menu, and so creative with the sandwich names and the ingredients. Well, we could not believe how delicious a sandwich could be!!! You won't be disappointed give Chops a try and you will become a regular like us!!!

• Visited July 2013
“"So good, it will make you want to slap your mama" lol”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I stopped at a Java City for tea one night and asked what are some things I would want to see/do in Wilmington as a visitor. I was told Chops Deli was a must. So I went for lunch the following day. Interesting menu of sandwiches with all types of ingredients and combinations. I do not get to have pulled pork too often so I chose the Wilmington (pulled pork and coleslaw. So juicy and delicious I have to order one to go as well!!! My girlfriend tried the Monaco which was another hit!! Lemon chicken with their own tomato pesto sauce, etc. I had a couple bites of that as well!! I also had their mint ice tea, another great selection. The employees were very helpful and pleasant. They suggested I have my to go pulled pork sandwich be packed separately for the freshness. Will definitely return to Chops Deli the next time I'm in Wilmington!!

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Just Right”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I had stopped by their new Wrightsville location on opening day and was disappointed but overlooked it because they were new. Stopped by today and my favorite Chicago was just as great as ever. Love that place and their sandwiches are very unique. I do however agree with some other folks regarding the bread...why the change? As they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Still a GREAT deli!

Stephens City, Virginia
“Yummy Sandwich”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were in town visiting friends who suggested coming here. I am glad we did. I got the (Plymouth) I believe it what it was called. It was turkey/cranberry warm goodness. They also had NC beer. Everyone loved the food they got. Large portions. Friendly service, I think from what must have been the owner from the articles I read in the back. I will definitely go back the next time we are in town.

• Visited May 2014