“Great Roast Beef”

Chops Deli
Ranked #14 of 686 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Established in 2009, Chops Deli is the premiere sandwich eatery in Wilmington. As you an tell we take ourselves very seriously and are dedicated to ensuring that every customer who comes through the door has fun, enjoys their meal and their time spent with us, and leaves thinking about the next time they'll be able to swing by. We have built our reputation on providing the best sandwiches made with the best and freshest ingredients including Boar's Head meats and cheeses to fresh, and local when available, produce and round out the experience with a friendly and helpful staff and an eclectic music variety that keeps your toes tapping. When visiting Chops Deli, expect to get treated like you're family because, as far as we're concerned, you are.
“Great Roast Beef”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Yummy sandwiches, hip vibe, and fast service. The only downside is you can't really see the menu until you're at the counter, so I felt I had to hurry and decide with the line behind me. Otherwise, great!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“OMG. YUUUUM!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

This place is PHENOMENAL and we can not stop raving about it! I ordered the Jackson and it was hands down the best sandwich I've had in my life. I felt a little rushed to makes decision and the crowd here is pretty cool so I felt kind of our of place but the food quickly made up for any of that! So delicious. Would drive 5 hours to go back again.

“Always amazing”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the top Sandwich restaurants around! Try everything, the menu is created with items you can't normally find in a deli.
If it sounds good, it tastes good, and everything here sounds great!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome sandwiches”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our son bragged about this place and took us here for a first visit. Will be back. Great sandwhiches, bread is awesome. Sides were very good, let me switch up a bag of chips for a side of brocolli casserole, very good! I like the idea that the sandwiches are detailed so line is not held up with special orders. Although, that being said it would be nice to have a choice of breads since I love the ingredients but not necessarily the bread of choice it comes on. Will definately be back.

Visited January 2013
Carolina Girl
“Great tasty sandwiches”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place was recommended to me and I'm glad for it. Not much to look at but what deli is. They have a variety of specialty sandwiches and salads. It seems to get a lot of business and the food is really good. Service is typical for a university area-mediocre.

Visited September 2012