“Yum! What more could one say?”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #140 of 697 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A great place to grab a burger while in Wilmington in the Mayfaire shopping area. Friendly staff, delicious food and a great place to enjoy a casual meal. A very enjoyable experience with excellent service from the counter staff. A good find!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hamburgers were very good but they are large. The fries - overcooked, very greasy, and they just dump them in your bag on top of the rest of the order.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were staying at a local hotel and came over here to get some takeout. The staff here were accomodating and made sure I had everything I needed (vinegar for the fries, ketchup and even offered me a small container of peanuts to take with us). If in the area again will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I ;love their burger it made with real beef. I love just about everything on it. I love a messy burger. We have one here. Its great. I love it. love it There nothing I hate about this place.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

A little pricey but one of the best burgers I've eaten in a while. Fries were good. Service was good. Kids loved it so I'm sure we will go back.