“Loved the food”
Review of Tokyo 101

Tokyo 101
Ranked #174 of 697 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Japanese and sushi.
Description: Japanese and sushi.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Nice atmosphere and wait staff. If you enjoy sushi it is great here. We love trying the different rolls and their special rolls are really good. Their hibachi dinners are excellent too. My pick for sushi.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I really enjoyed my meal here. I found the food great and the cost was more than reasonable. The lunch crowd was high and the staff low but they made it and delivered. I would return because the food is solid and the price better than other locations.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I came in and eat here during a break from my job. On veteran day. I only have one hour break, I order stakes and scallops. I order my stakes to be cook rare, and guess what? My stake came out rare just like I asked for. Most of the place that I order hibachi from can't get my stake right because of the way they cut the stake into cubes. The box also serve with 2 sides, I got beef gyoza & cali roll. It was delicious. Also price was reasonable, the wait staff is awesome, also the owner is very friendly. I almost can't stuff all the food into my stomach. Good place guys. I will come back and try their sushi next time when I have a chance.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

i am a local and have dined her at least twenty times, never had bad service, always and consistantly freshly prepared food, miso soup is a must, cannot wait for my next visit, always an adventure

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food at this restaurant is prepared very well and flavorful. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. The prices are very reasonable for families. The service was good. We will definitely come back to this restaurant again.