“Good Hibachi”

Tokyo 101
Ranked #168 of 673 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Japanese and sushi.
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Good Hibachi”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I went to Tokyo 101 for dinner while visiting Wilmington. We were craving hibachi. I had the chicken and he had the steak. Both meals were delicious. The restaurant itself has a nice ambiance about it (although I think it is a little dark at night). The service was excellent as was the miso soup and salad. They even have a coupld of craft beer selections that my husband liked, so that was a plus. If you're in the mood for Hibachi, definitely check this restaurant out!

Visited April 2013

Southern California
“Good authentic Japanese food in the South”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I tried this place for lunch during a free day and was most impressed! The bento box lunch was a perfect break in the day and was every bit as good as those I have had in Japan. I would would recommend it to those who appreciate Japanese cousine.

Visited April 2013
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
“Sushi on Sunday”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A very pleasant dining experience this past Sunday. We were with neighbors after a round of golf.
Sushi, the best we have had in Wilmington. Great service! Will certainly make a point of returning.

• Visited April 2013
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Average food”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The food at this restaurant was average and nothing special. We wished there would be more rice than we were given, compared to the large amount of chicken and veggies

Visited March 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I go here at least once a month for the best sushi in Wilmington. Great service and even better sushi! It's very close to Mayfaire Cinemas too!

Visited January 2013