“Again and Again”

Cuisines: Italian
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Again and Again”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is the 2nd time I get to try their food and I am still liking it. On my last trip to Wilmington I ordered from my hotel because it was simple from the hotel phone and now I am back again, the food is still good. So far I have sampled some of their pizzas, the garlic knots and the philly sandwich.

Visited March 2012

Morehead City, North Carolina
“This PIzza is Amazing”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Ordered delivery from here while staying at the Comfort Suites. A little skeptical about it and figured it would be like most delivery. It was amazing. Best pizza we have eaten in a long time. Will definitely eat here again anytime in Wilmington. Faster the other delivery folks and their pizza isn't even in the same league as this!!! Gotta Try IT!!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank CarolinaThinBlue
Wilmington, North Carolina
“NY Pizza in North Carolina”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My son and I saw the restaurant and decided to challenge Luciano's in their claim that they had NY style pizza. I had a cheese slice with a salad and my son had the sausage slices.
I was very pleasantly surprised with the crisp, fresh green salad. The pizza was not NY, but it was pretty darn close! The restaurant is small with not very many chairs, but they do have take out & delivery.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank TimeTraveler0530
North Carolina
“Great food, friendly service - we'll be back!”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

We stopped here while visiting Wilmington with our two small children. Our son, 6, wanted pasta and we decided to take a chance on Luciano's when we spotted it in a strip mall off the highway. It turned out to be a great decision! We had pizza, spaghetti and chicken fingers and everything was really good. We lived on Long Island for a while and the pizza at Luciano's can compete with anything we found on LI! The chicken fingers were whole pieces of breaded chicken breast, not that compressed stuff, and they were crispy yet moist. Very good! The spaghetti was basic, as you might expect, but the sauce was flavorful. Our son, who always eats his pasta plain, actually ate it with this sauce! Portions were generous.

The decor is basic, but family-friendly. The service was fast and very friendly. We felt like they appreciated our business.

We will definitely stop here again the next time we're in Wilmington!

• Visited January 2011