“Authentic Indian”

tandoori bites fine indian cuisine
Ranked #86 of 678 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Authentic Indian”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Really good, authentic Indian food. After trying a different Indian Restaurant here in Wilmington after moving here from Nashville, we were turned off. Then more and more friends started recommending Tandoori Bites. I am very glad we listened. We absolutely loved the food. We had take-out so I cannot comment on the service

1 Thank Ralph R

Durham, North Carolina
“Great little Indian restaurant!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but once you step inside - wow! Great decorations and atmosphere. Service and food were excellent both times I went. If you're not used to spicy food, just be aware that their "Medium" is fairly spicy and I eat a lot of spicy food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jayp913
Bengaluru, India
“Mahal style ambience. Food is not great”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The ambience is good. Food is ok. I liked the tandoori chicken. Manchurian was not good. We asked for more spicy and it was full of vinegar to cover the sweetness. Biryani doesn't look like a normal biryani. Have mixed opinion about the food. Giving 4 because of the ambience and few food items.

1 Thank Sesha Reddy K
Berkeley, California
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical about going here but don't judge the fact that it is in an old Wendy's throw you off. Upon walking in, I was stunned by the gorgeous decorations and the incredible atmosphere. Service was super friendly and they seemed very happy that we were there. The Indian food was as good as you can get in big cities. The buffet was very clean, with fresh food served piping hot. One of the things I loved was the Galub Jamun, a kind of spongecake soaked in rosewater syrup. Pricing was excellent. I hope they thrive and become a permanent part of the Wilmington dining scene. They deserve to be successful and I will recommend them to everyone.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank cjm77
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Food and service is great ”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

It's a decent size restaurant & the staff is able to frequently stop by and guarantee that your glass is never half empty. As a frequent lunch time diner I am glad they have a buffet that's easy on the wallet & filled with delicious food.

2 Thank Invictia