“A new favorite!”

Nicola's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 721 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I grew up back and forth between Sicily and NY. I have great memories of Sicily. Especially my family and the great food. The food is made using fresh ingredients and with each bite you can taste the love that went into preparing it. That is what I want for patrons of Nicola's to experience. Each bite of each dish....fresh and delicious. Just the way true Italian cuisine should be. The pasta is made fresh in house daily. The bread is made fresh in house daily. And everything else, including the salad dressings are made fresh in house.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went to Nicolas in Wilmington tonight for dinner....amazing homemade pasta and coconut cake. We may have found a new favorite!

1  Thank Tina F

Reviewed May 10, 2014

If you are looking for hand made pasta and from scratch recipes for almost every menu item this is your spot! Their capri salad, chicken parm and zeppolis are my favorites of anywhere I've every been. They make their own mozz and it's to die for. Please keep in mind that this is a family run restaurant and the food is fresh and authentic, if you are looking for super fast service and prepackaged meals please head over to Olive Garden. I love this restaurant and I recommend it to anyone I speak to.

2  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had the gluten free pizza and it was excellent. We also had a gluten free brownie pie that was so good we were worried that it wasn't gluten free. If the gluten free food is this good, the regular food must be wonderful. We ate here two days in a row!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We've just moved to Wilmington and trying new places has been fun. We found Nicola's food to be the best so far. The butternut squash ravioli in sage butter sauce was delicious! My husband enjoyed the spicy seafood with homemade pasta dish. The appetizers and salads were beyond reasonably priced. The service was very good too!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

A few friends and I went to Nicola's to celebrate a birthday. The waitress was friendly and explained multiple dishes, gave advice on wine choices, and was able to substitute several items to meet dietary needs without a problem. The atmosphere was comfortable, and we were able to take our time eating without being rushed at all. I had veal marsala and subbed the pasta for spinach. Everything was delicious. I wish we had tried dessert, so we will have to return for another dinner! I would recommend Nicola's as a great place for Italian food and great service in Wilmington.