“Don't waste your money.”

Wilmington Water Tours
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Wilmington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wilmington Water Tours is a 46' catamaran which accommodates up to 49 passengers. We offer daily cruises as well as private charters. Our daily cruises include but not limited to: Eco/History tours, Sunset Cruises with Live Music, Birding tours, Holiday Tours and all on the Cape Fear River and its nearby waterways. Our full schedule is listed on our website, call us or book online!
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Went on tour yesterday May 1st with Brunswick Forest group. Rainy and cloudy. Cost $35. Menu was to include as stated by the flyer: beef brisket, pulled pork, potato salad, coleslaw and fresh fruit dessert. Never served the potato salad, coleslaw or fresh fruit. No explanation as to why the menu wasn't followed.

1  Thank JCJJR

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The day was windy, the river was a bit choppy and I was not too excited about being on a boat. I was actually a little bit terrified, but was quickly assured by the staff that everything would be fine. Since the day was cold and only my husband and I had paid to take the tour, I assumed (actually prayed) that it would be canceled, but our essentially privated tour left on time. Never did we feel that the staff was annoyed by the poor turn out and it was really a fun ride. With seat right beside the captain, we were able to ask all our questions and learned so much about the history of the river. At $10 a person, I don't know how they could make any profit, but my husband and I can't wait to go again.

1  Thank NewSrTraveler
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have taken multiple tours with this company. The guide, captain, knows the history, topography, etc and both the day Nd sunset tours are wonderful.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Just want to say that this was a wonderful experience for us. The Captain and crew were very knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and helpful.
My husband uses an electric scooter and the crew went out of their way to help him on board and also to debark.
I would recommend this tour for anyone interested in Wilmington and the river.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

On a whim, my husband and I took a Saturday evening cruise on our first visit to Wilmington. It will definitely be on our agenda for every future visit!

The staff takes customer service to the next level- and it is very evident they are passionate about what they do- they were personable, accomidatung, very knowledgeable about the history, the town and even had some great recommendations for dinner. The boat is very clean, and being a cooler month, very comfortable and heated. There were complimentary finger foods and a full bar (reasonable- $5 for a glass of wine, $4 for beer) and a great atmosphere to chat with fellow passengers and crew.

We will definitely be returning for future cruises!! Thanks for a memorable evening!!