“Great spot for drinks along the river”
Review of Mixto - CLOSED

Mixto
Cuisines: Spanish, Mexican, Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great spot for drinks along the river”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stopped at Mixto for a quick sip and bite. While we didn't stay very long, the margarita's were great, especially paired with the warm tortilla chips and fresh quac. Service was friendly and prompt and for what we ordered, prices were very reasonable.

Visited May 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Closed”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Sadly, Mixto has closed. It goes to show you that restaurants shouldn't mess with a successful formula. A new restaurant is moving in, but is more expensive. We will miss the old Mixto.

Visited January 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“This restaurant is closed until Spring/Summer 2014”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Mexican/TexMex/SW inspired food. It is inexpensive with very casual vibe. You can eat in our outside directly across from the river. This restaurant is currently closed for the season, and we're not that confident it will reopen for Spring/Summer 2014. Check with local sources before you plan to eat here.

Visited May 2013
“so/so”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Love the atmosphere, great outdoor seating - food is typically cold and so so. Servers are typically friendly - but service is always VERY slow. I believe it is partly due to the kitchen.

Visited August 2013
Wilmington
“Off My List”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I returned with an out of town visitor hoping to experience the same wonderful food and experience during several visits in 2012. To my dismay and embarrassment, the meal was simply awful. My sister ordered a Fish Taco, and I was shocked the chef would present the plate served to her. I ordered a Taco Salad, a meal I had previously enjoyed, and it too was terrible. We shared Red Sangria and we were pretty sure there was no wine in the pitcher. Our server was wonderful, the weather perfect and the experience was one I would never repeat. DO NOT VISIT MIXTO!

• Visited September 2013