“Best seafood in Carolina Beach”

Something Fishy Seafood
Ranked #172 of 709 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: (910) 395-0909 (Phone) No website available. Here is the menu http://www.menupix.com/menudirectory/menu.php?id=650232
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Brought my husband here to try the food.It was as good as I remember since my last trip a year ago. The taste is consistant and the price is low!!! Best kept secret in this area..the portions were abundant.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is 10 miles from Carolina Beach. Casual atmosphere. Fried and broiled seafood platters...flounder, trout, shrimp, oysters, clams, crab cakes, scallops. Plenty on the platters and you will not leave hungry! Great hushpuppies to start.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

There was plenty of food served! Couldn't beat the amount they gave you! The fried oysters were average, flounder was average and the shrimp was good (per my husband). We both had the oysters and eat them all the time but we both agreed they were only average. I like my fried oysters back home at our local seafood restaurant better. Sides we had were fried okra, boiled potato and french fries which were all abundant but average in taste. Service was good and efficient. We were visiting on a family vacation but when we come back, we probably won't visit again and will try to find something better.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is has great food and the waiters are very nice. It's not the best atmosphere(in appearance) and there isn't ample parking, but it serves the purpose. If you're just looking for a great place to get good food, value, and service I definitely recommend Something Fishy Seafood. I visited during the week and I heard it's the best time if you want to avoid crowds. It also isn't far from Carolina Beach (10 minutes).

Reviewed August 17, 2013

everything was great, this is a good place to eat if you want good fresh seafood and reasonable pricing!..:0)