“Homemade”

Sweet n Savory Cafe
Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sweet n Savory Cafe is located just minutes from Wrightsville Beach. If you are vacationing with your family, yourself, or just here for work, then come have a visit and see why Wilmington gives us its best marks for breakfast, sandwiches, baked goods, catering, and kids menus. For the great breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Wilmington, we are the place to be.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Got takeout breakfast. They make all their breads crossants etc homemade. It was very good and the portions were nice size. Sandwhiches come with homefries, fresh fruit or grits. They also have a nice sweet selection. The cookies were very good.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I won't being going back. Just cheap food that you need to be a local to appreciate I guess. Big helpings of food but lacking quality. Service was good but not worth eating there.

1  Thank smsAustin
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My friend has taken me here several times for lunch and it has been outstanding everytime! I've had several sandwiches and salads. This is not a fancy place, but the food is great and the staff is friendly!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I'm from raleigh, nc and its nothing but chain restaurants so when I came here I decided to think outside of the box.

We went for breakfast and we got a table right away but they had the booths blocked off which is where ppl want to sit! The waitress got out drinks right away but then took forever to take our order. Food was good, but not the best atleast I expected more of sausage and gravy from a homey style restaurant. Waitress was also very rushy. But the baked items looked to die for.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Overall very good not inexpensive or expensive. Waitress very friendly and prompt. Atmosphere nice. Wish that we had more time to explore their baked goods section. The broccoli cream soup was not the best that I have ever had but the Reuben sandwich and homemade potato chips made up for it.