“Great Find in Wilmington area”

Sweet n Savory Cafe
Ranked #4 of 30 Dessert in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sweet n Savory Cafe is located just minutes from Wrightsville Beach. If you are vacationing with your family, yourself, or just here for work, then come have a visit and see why Wilmington gives us its best marks for breakfast, sandwiches, baked goods, catering, and kids menus. For the great breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Wilmington, we are the place to be.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This restaurant in shopping plaza and can be a little tricky to find however worth looking for. At first impression, you are not sure what to expect. Bar/restaurant/bakery. Service was very slow so we were a little nervous about our experience. I ordered the shrimp/grits at recommendation of waitress and it had to be the best I have ever tasted. Spicy cream sauce with grit cake loaded with good size shrimp. My husband had one of the fish specials cooked in a thai coconut sauce which was fantastic. My son had pork tacos which were huge and very good. We can't wait to go back to this place when we visit Wilmington. Would definately recommend.

1  Thank sunshine1449007

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Generally find the food to be very good. There is always a specials menu for each day; I usually choose something off this list. Music is varied from jazz to country and always enjoyable.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This place has grown over the years. The menu is unique with a good variety of steak, burgers, fish........Everything prepared fresh. Great soups daily. Whether you are there for a meal or want to visit their bakery with freshly made pies, cakes and many breads and desserts.

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Sweet and Savory also features sandwiches as well as a bar. Not sure which I enjoyed more the main meal or the sweet treats afterwards.

We always take home more than we should. A must try.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've been eating Sunday Brunch at S 'n S for the past three years after a friend pointed it out(weird location). The food is always delicious. The menu has everything from simple breakfast sandwiches to massive omelets. In addition there is a great selection of quiche. Also every day there are a few breakfast specials. These are my favorite. Some include Petite Filet Mignon and Eggs, Breakfast Tacos and Crab Cake Benedict. They also make the most amazing, creamy stone-ground grits. I'll keep coming back and bringing more people with me.

My only complaint is how popular it is. You may wait to be seated, but it's worth it.