“Best Brunch Around”

Sweet n Savory Cafe
Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sweet n Savory Cafe is located just minutes from Wrightsville Beach. If you are vacationing with your family, yourself, or just here for work, then come have a visit and see why Wilmington gives us its best marks for breakfast, sandwiches, baked goods, catering, and kids menus. For the great breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Wilmington, we are the place to be.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've been eating Sunday Brunch at S 'n S for the past three years after a friend pointed it out(weird location). The food is always delicious. The menu has everything from simple breakfast sandwiches to massive omelets. In addition there is a great selection of quiche. Also every day there are a few breakfast specials. These are my favorite. Some include Petite Filet Mignon and Eggs, Breakfast Tacos and Crab Cake Benedict. They also make the most amazing, creamy stone-ground grits. I'll keep coming back and bringing more people with me.

My only complaint is how popular it is. You may wait to be seated, but it's worth it.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Good pastries that you can buy and carry out, like a bakery. Great service for big groups at Sunday brunch. Good Southern cooking!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The mac and cheese du jour with lump crab and asparagus was quite possibly one of the top five things I have ever tasted. We both got benedicts that were also really good. Service was friendly and fast but a little distracted. Great value, definitely go.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our first visit to Sweet & Savory. As mentioned, a little hard to find in spite of being from Wilmington area. Very rounded dinner menue. Wife had shrimp & grits and I had shrimp & scallop stir fry. Both were excellent. Wife felt her dish was the best shrimp & grits that she has ever had. Service was excellent and we made sure we got there right at 5 PM as it was Saturday night. Prices were reasonable. Decor is not much but very clean. We will go back!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went there with some friends for breakfast and we all agreed that there were MANY things on the menu that we wanted to order. I ended up with the crab omelet which did not dissapoint. The omelets are huge and stuffed. I sampled the grits from someone else and they melted in my mouth. The service was very friendly, prices were great, and the atmosphere was relaxed and fun. Would definitely go back when I am in the area.