“Lunchtime favorite!”

Sweet n Savory Cafe
Ranked #4 of 32 Dessert in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sweet n Savory Cafe is located just minutes from Wrightsville Beach. If you are vacationing with your family, yourself, or just here for work, then come have a visit and see why Wilmington gives us its best marks for breakfast, sandwiches, baked goods, catering, and kids menus. For the great breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Wilmington, we are the place to be.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

By far one of the best spots in town for lunch. My favorite is the tomato/basil soup. One of if not the best I have ever had. Have never had a problem with service which has always been prompt and courteous. Have dined here many times and plan to in the future.,

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Great food, cold beer and the service is fast! Try one of the many sandwiches for lunch and give the shrimp & grits a try for dinner! Lots of cold beer to chose from.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love the fresh soups and bread! The breakfast and lunch menu have lots to choose from. If your going her on Saturday or Sunday during the spring or summer be ready to wait for a table but it is well worth it!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place reminds me of a restaurant that should be on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives! We were vacationing in this area and ate at least 6 meals here in a five day period. Great food, great prices, great service. There is a bakery inside and the breads and pastries were awesome. The menu provides a lot of options. Everything seems to be made from scratch. My favorite item was the Wrightsville beach toast - french toast made with their in house raisin bread. Will come back here again!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had dinner at the pub the night before and the waiter recommend the S&S bakery for breakfast, it was ok nothing special I ordered eggs benedict which had country ham on it which I don't care for, way too salty but that was my fault for not checking it and the hollandaise sauce was too sour for my liking but the kids enjoyed there food and we all liked the homemade sweets for a treat!

1  Thank NCbamsmoore