“Can't say enough good stuff”

Nikki's Fresh Gourmet & Sushi Bar
Ranked #120 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Japanese
Description: We have 5 locations in Wilmington to serve you!
Description: We have 5 locations in Wilmington to serve you!
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've been happy with everything I ever ordered from here. The food is fresh, well prepared and comes out in a pretty timely manner. It can be a little cramped unless you get a booth but it's worth the visit either way.

There are newer reviews for Nikki's Fresh Gourmet & Sushi Bar

Reviewed November 9, 2012

i used to go to nikkis all the time because of their half price sushi at the racine location but the last time i went my roll tasted a little off. i also dont think they use fresh sushi but for the price you cant really beat it

1  Thank 42976ral
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This restaraunt is kind of hidden in downtown Wilmington. When you walk in it is a very laid back and dark restaraunt. I thought is was run down and needed a makeover. To my suprise the food was the best ever. My family loves sushi and I absolutely hate it so I went in expecting to get a bowl of rice. I was wrong they have something for everyone. Not only do they have a full sushi bar and a huge assortment of Japanese beer and wine they have seafood, diner food, vegetarian food, beer battered greenbeans, onion rings and sweet potatoe fries. I had the black bean burger it was so good. Everything is so fresh and they even make their own chips. Nikki's is definately a must go to for everyone. We go there everytime we are in Wilmington.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

EXCELLENT FOOD! The smell of old wood only when I walked in was the only down side and was quickly replaced with happy EXCELLENT FOOD!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just came from Nikki's on Racine Drive for a Bento Box lunch. Waiter (Webb) was accomodating and pleasant and brought my Miso soup immediately, but preparation was slow. Webb kept checking the kitchen but no Bento Box was forthcoming. Finally, about 20 minutes later, it arrived.
Since there were two sushi chefs in the window and it was early(11:30) with only myself and two women at another table, I think the prep took too long. I have watched many sushi chefs work, and most can prepare what I had in half the time. What arrived, however, was delicious. Three pieces each of Ahi tuna and salmon, 1/2 California roll and 1/2 tuna roll garnished with a small amount of crisp, fresh salad and ginger dressing. Cost, for the quantity, was not a bargain but fairly reasonable a $10.95. With one glass of tea and tip, my lunch came to $17.00. Somewhat extravagant for lunch, but tasty for the occasional treat.