“Artsy”

Add it.
The Eat Spot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great fried green tomatoes - really good service. We were there around 10 in the evening so there were some interesting clientele - but, it was fun. We enjoyed the outdoor seating.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Honestly had no problem with their food, I had the SBLT and grit fries and my wife had a the steak and cheese and onion rings. Wish I had ordered what she got because it was actually rib-eye steak the used in a "philly" type steak sandwich and the onion rings were good. Honestly it just felt more focused on the bar than a restaurant which isn't the end of the world and is typical for downtown but I wouldn't say I would return for just the food part. Kudos to them for their marketing using sweetjack and restaurant.com coupons, it's what got us in there. Service was good, just have to be honest about the experience.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

The Eat Spot is located downtown Wilmington, great location along Front Street. They offer outdoor cafe seating, inside seating on 2 levels. Menu is quite nice, prices fair, service pretty good too. It is not a large place but has plenty of seating for most parties.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

last saturday i was served a cheeseburger that was inedible; the bun was soaked thru with grease, the plate was covered in grease, the burger disintegrated into pieces when i tried to take a bite and it was COVERED in diced pickles even though I asked for no pickles; there was no slice of cheese but what looked like a miniscule scattering of shredded cheese, not enough to taste but just enough to hold stick the pickles to the burger. I sent it back and ordered a turkey rueben which was equally greasy with the bread being so soaked with grease that it could not be picked up ... I merely picked at the turkey and left feeling disgusted. I hope this changes; until they fix this problem, I will not be eating there again.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I enjoyed this place for a quick lunch it is not a very big restaurant but the food tasted fresh and was a very nice meal to have on a beautiful day in wilmington.