Tripadvisor
Wilmington

“Another Great Place for Coffee & Tea......”

Port City Java - Masonboro Loop
Ranked #479 of 803 Restaurants in Wilmington
Description: Port City Java has been waking up communities since 1995. What started as a small coffeehouse in Wilmington, NC, has grown to be a favorite of coffee drinkers from around the world. As we grow, we continue to take pride in the art of coffee. We give each step our unwavering attention; from handpicking specialty green coffee beans to roasting each bean to the highest standard and hand packaging a
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stopped at this Port City Java location after completing a job for a customer. Since it was a very cold day I decided to stop in and get a coffee to go.

This location has an easy access parking lot and plenty of parking spaces. I was greeted by the two "Baristas" as I walked in. Both the girl and guy were very pleasant and helpful. In fact I spoke with him for a few minutes regarding travel and Tripadvisor....

As usual the coffee at Port City Java is as good as anywhere else...The location is real nice inside and very, very clean....Just what you have come to expect from Port City Java locations....I am sure I will be stopping at this location again when I am in the area....

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1)