“Very Convenient location.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chain restaurant
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food was good very close location to hotels and shops. Staff very informative about the food and the area. Recommendations were all very good. Had one of the evening specials and it was very very good. I have been in this chain in another location and was not as pleased as I was with this location. Very highly recommended

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Strangely enough we had Chicken Marsala and salad for early diner in a place that specializes in fish and both were excellent. Service was great; polite and unobtrusive. The place got very busy and loud just in time for us to leave.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stopped in here Monday night (4/28) for an early dinner. Have not been here for several years. The young maître de with the suspenders was good and funny at the same time.

Dawn provided me with excellent service. After I perused the menu, I asked her what her favorite dishes were, she politely gave me several choices which included a variety of prices. I chose the Chilean sea bass because I like that fish and it was one of Dawn's favorite menu items.

Overall, it was a very good experience and I recommend the Bonefish Grill !!!!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had a birthday to celebrate. Had eaten at Bonefish Grill in Charlottesville Va. and had ben very pleased with this chain in the past. Our server was new and did not offer bread and olive oil and we had to ask for it. He brought our salads out just a few minutes before our entree and therefore I felt rushed and we had no room on our table. The house salad was very good and crisp. The seafood sampler was not so good. I love scallops and they tasted like they had dirt or grit in them. Yuk! The shrimp and salmon were good, but Bonefish still does not use wild caught salmon just the farm raised GMO fish! The crab cake was another disappointment as it contained filler and was mushy. Bonefish normally has excellent trained waitstaff and more quality control but not this one. Probably will not try the Wilmington location again.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

While visiting Wilmington for a UNCW open house for our son, we booked a hotel close to the university.
The only restaurant we found close by which was not fast food was the Bonefish and we decided to try it.
The food was very good (try the sushi-grade tuna).
The atmosphere was great for a Friday evening especially on the side of the bar.
Best of all was the service.....very attentive and efficient.
We will come back for sure.