“Dinner in Wilmington”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chain restaurant
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped here for dinner while staying in Wilmington. Our first trip to a Bonefish Grill. We were greeted promptly and had a great waitress. Dinner was good. The Bang Bang Shrimp was outstanding. Also tried the bacon wrapped scallops which were also excellent. We had a great meal and a great time. Overall, I really wasn't that impressed with the place and will probably not make a return trip. Thought it was a little too expensive for the amount you get. If you really like fish, it is worth having dinner there.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I am staying overnight in Wilmington and decided to get something to eat at Bonefish. I sat at Bar as I was by myself. Great service I had a wonderful Caesar salad and Filet Mignon with Aspauragus and Squash. Everything was done just right. Very nice and friendly place

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I don't like seafood, but I know I can count on Bonefish for some of the best steaks I have eaten anywhere. I was not disappointed.
And my friends tell me that the seafood is pretty good, too.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were in town to celebrate a graduation. The graduate wanted to have a celebration lunch at this restaurant prior to a 5:30pm ceremony. The restaurant does not usually open until 4pm. Not only did the manager open the restaurant for our group of 10 early, but were we able to order from the complete menu, including the daily specials. The food and service were outstanding! The entire staff there early made the graduate's celebration special!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I came here with family for my birthday. Ive eaten at other locations in other states but this was my first visit to this one in my home town of Wilmington. If youve never been, order the bang bang shrimp, its a signature item on their menu. Ive had the Kobe beef burger and its fantastic. My favirote is definatly the chicken with goat cheese and artichoke. We didnt do the birthday package which comes with a cake but the waiter knew it was my birthday and at the end of the meal the manager came out and gave me a small box of chocolate that is specially made for Bonefish by a chocolate shop in Asheville NC. Chocolate was great (according to my wife who demanded I hand it over) and the fact that the manager brought it to me free was above and beyond. Our waitress was new and cut loose on her own that night and you would think she had been working there for years and she was very easy on the eyes : ) We sill definatly visit this location again. Thanks for the great food and even better service!!