“Really fun, but use caution”

Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park
Ranked #23 of 114 things to do in Wilmington
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Karts, Laser Tag, Miniature Golf, Arcade, Rock Climbing Wall, Kids Jungle Indoor Playground, and Water Park (closed for the season). Something for everyone!
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Jungle rapids is awesome, decent food,great rock wall, tons of games, a decent laser tag arena, go carts, a drop tower and a water park(never been in it)
BUT
at the time my family and I went (we went four times during our vacation) the game machines kept running out of tickets and/or not working.
ALSO BE CAREFUL
use caution when getting prizes. we had saved enough tickets to get a football, jungle rapids inflated it and we left. On our drive back to Topsail Island the ball EXPLODED in the car,it could have caused an accident or had a child been holding the ball they could have been seriously injured. We called and complained, they said there was nothing they could do and that they had no number for a corporate office.

There are newer reviews for Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We go here once a summer when in town for vacation. They have one and two person carts. It's a little pricey - $8.99 for one ride, or $16 for two. At least they don't charge for a passenger in the two-person carts. We take our kids and they love it. You must be 12 to drive your own cart. Shoulder length hair must be in a pony tail, but the operators usually have rubber bands to offer. You must be a licensed driver to take a passenger with you.

There is a water park - the go all day price of $39.99 includes choice of two of the other activities (go carts, mini golf and one other) and seems like a pretty good deal. we've never done the water park, but it looks like fun.

We have done the mini golf - it was decent when we did it a few years ago.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Took my family there on the last day of our vacation. Had read the reviews prior to going and yes, 3 kids and 2 adults just for waterpark, lunch and ice cream treats(who doesnt love ice cream) was $155 which is a lot for anyone. HOWEVER, i worry more about value than price and was very very pleased. lots of helpful friendly staff, place was very clean, ample areas to set up base camp. there was a decent crowd, but it didnt feel busy. short lines on all the rides, again, wonderfully kind operators, who talked my 7 year old scared of everything daughter into daredevil status by the end of our day. My natural thrill seeker rode all the slides herself(age 5) and the little kids play area was safe and ample enough to keep my littlest one occupied til he passed out from the excitement.I will definately come back next year on our annual trip.
Ps. i'm a professional chef, and i will attest that the pizza in their snack shop was totally edible, perhaps even good.

1  Thank familyguychef
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Jungle Rapids water park is very fun for kids of all ages!!!! Also the go carts are fun for the older kids. Inside there is a rock wall and lots of fun games! Also there is an are for the little ones that they love! Don't forget the drop tower outside for the older and brave kids! I would recommend jungle rapids to anyone with kids!

1  Thank Kcarter1234
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family loves this little park. The lifeguards and workers are always friendly and polite. Also they keep everything very clean. There is a little bit of everything to do there. Laser Tag, Mini-Golf, Arcade, Rock Climbing wall, to just name a few of the indoor attractions. My family enjoys the water park the most. We were pleasantly surprised during our visit this this year as they added a new racing slide, which was we enjoyed. The only downside is, for a family it can be a bit pricey. The have a package deal that includes a full day in the water park, two dry activities, two slices of pizza and a drink for $40. Even though this is a great deal...even for my little family thats a lot of money.

1  Thank Neolithe