“Very good all around.”

Ranked #8 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the best and freshest Seafood in Wilmington and surrounding areas. Live Lobster Tank. Local fisherman owned. Fresh seafood arriving daily. Daily specials. Homemade Desserts. Casual gourmet. Super friendly waitstaff. Where the locals hang out.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was our first time eating here. We are a family of 5, and ordered lobster, flounder, shrimp, and stuffed flounder. Everything was great and we are all stuffed. The service was wonderful, restaurant was clean, and very family friendly. My son ate his first lobster, a very happy boy. Don't let the fact it is in a strip mall sway your thinking, well worth the trip. We will be eating there again. Go early, fills up quick.

2  Thank Sharon M L
There are newer reviews for Fish Bites

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Been to Fish bites several times and they are not consistant. One day the fish is fresh and well done and another day it is not so fresh and poorly done. You never know what the quality will be.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Made a reservation for 6 adults, glad we did because this is a small place. I went for crab legs and was not disappointed. Others in my party had fried, and everyone was satisfied. The manager stopped by our table several times when he realized we were locals but it was our first time eating here. Our waitress was friendly, and made sure we had everything we needed. I do plan going back it was a good dinning experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

While visiting Wilmington this weekend, we thought we would try this restaurant after reading positive reviews here on TripAdvisor. The service and food was excellent. The restaurant is casual but very appealing. We had the seafood platters, each with various combinations of seafood, a variety of sides to choose from and delicious cole slaw. Delicious! It's located in a trip mall and I admit I probably allowed this to lower my expectation. Please accept my humble apology, as the food and service was great. If ever in Wilmington don't miss Fish Bites. Btw, the cocktails are great and everything is fairly priced too!

1  Thank Niecie718
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our food and our service was great. We had the Grouper Cheeks, Lobster Bisque, and Mahi-Mahi fish tacos. They were all good. We finished with the Key lime parfait which I liked BUT is very tart. Overall I enjoyed our lunch though it wasn't the best meal I have had since visiting Wilmington.