“Great for a quick bite”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Bolivia, North Carolina
“Great for a quick bite”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This Chic-Fil-A must be a newer one, While visiting my sister in the area, we grabbed lunch from here. They were fast, order was correct, & very friendly staff.... Pretty much exactly what you want from a fast food place.

Visited March 2012

“Never will go back”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Bet I went here once a week. Chicken sandwich, southwest chicken salad....all great. This place is run like a clock.. Just great. But the company owner's financial support of the state's anti gay marriage amendment has turned me away. He has the right to do what he wants with his money. And so do I. I'll never spend it here again.

2 Thank Leatherman
Washington
“Just as we heard - awesome chicken the best chicken fillet/tenders”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Always heard about the south and Chick-Fil-A. Given the recent pulicity and controversy, we stopped at Wilmington for lunch and decided to tri it. Why not?

We ordered the chicken sandwich deluxe, with tomator, pickels, and lettues. Simply delicious and flavorful. Also got the chicken strips, so tasty.

Not crazy about the potato crisps, a bit on the greasy side. The place was packed for lunch. Looks like the publicity didn't hurt their business any,

• Visited August 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Yumm, this place makes great chicken! and sweet tea”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My wife goes here daily, I go there bi-daily. I have the chicken nuggets or the sandwich, and sweet tea, its all very good and always fresh. I have the roll up but they use old tortillas for some reason that fall apart, every time so I wont order those anymore. The service is always top notch! best in town and I always leave happy with the service. Sometimes when they do inventory though or stocking durring a lul at the front counter they will forget to check to see if anyone is waiting and we have had to holler to get some help. Overall, a great place!

Visited July 2012
“Good fast food”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Everything was hot and tasty. For the price and a fast lunch, had no complaints. And I'm not a fast food enthusiast.

Visited July 2012