“Pizza was good, but pricey”
Review of Slice of Life

Slice of Life
Ranked #68 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was the only one there, early afternoon, so there was a bit of a wait for ovens to start or whatever. The pizza was good, but not as big a slice s most places & tice the price.

1  Thank Melissa G
There are newer reviews for Slice of Life

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stopped in yesterday after a movie tour because my son, a student at UNCW, had heard that this was good pizza. He heard right! A large pizza fed four of us. The only downside was that they did not serve soda by the pitcher. The waitress was very friendly and efficient, and the atmosphere is warm and cozy.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was a small pub that serves good pizza. We sat at the bar, since the tables were full. The pizza is thin crusted, and they had many choices of toppings. Prices were reasonable, and they have a full bar. It's in the historic district a few blocks from the water, and any easy walk from anywhere in the historic district.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was kind of shocked by the other reviews. I have been to this location several times over the past 3 years and have found the pizza average to great depending on when I visited. I noticed that the same guy was working there on my most recent visit and he had been there the other time that I had great pizza with thin crispy crust and plentiful toppings. The beer is always cold and the staff is always welcoming. The price is good because I can never finish a whole pizza and I can get what I want on my personal slice.
It is worth a try.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wife and I had a pizza at the college rd. SOL on a friday night. Pizza was under cooked and coated with some kind of garlic oil. This used to be a good place to score a decent pizza, appears thats no longer true. The draft beer was nice and cold and our server was good but the pizza was crap. I guess Elizabeths is still the only decent pizza in town. its amazing to me with all the new york and new jersey transplants living here in Wilmington that none of them have opened a quality pizza place.

2  Thank wilmy1996