“Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, best place to eat in downtown wilmington besides sushi. Seared Tuna pita is the absolute best. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stopped in after reading about the Eagles Sports stuff they have and the good reviews. Enjoyed chicken sandwich, huge basket of onion rings, sweet potato fries. Good service also Would recommend in a heart beat.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Our server, Tim, was very friendly. Not only was our food delicious but the servings was so good I really didn't think I would need dinner. My sister and I were able to share a chicken sandwich. My side was the sweet potato fries which were perfect. My sister order the onion rings which were crisp and served with a mustard dipping sauce. My brother-in-law choose potato chips as his side and in all honesty if you didn't eat them immediately they became soggy quickly. The prices seemed fair for the size of the servings and I would not hesitate to return or recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite & I was pleasantly surprised! The service was fast & very friendly. The black bean spring rolls are amazing & so filling! I have already been back & will continue to go!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This bar decor has everything Philadelphia...Rocky, Phillies, Eagles. When we figured out there was a theme, the waitress said the owner is from Philadelphia. Whether you like the Eagles or not, you will love the burgers. Mine had roasted red peppers and spinach with feta cheese. Portions huge. TV's to watch your favorite game on. I would love to be there during the NFL playoffs!

1  Thank Karen T