“Pub food at it's finest”
Review of Copper Penny

Copper Penny
Ranked #10 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Some of the best pub food, beer and service in the city. we even walked out with a half dunken bottle of vino. the nacho's, fritter and wings were great - quality product with great prices.

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Hands down the best pub grub in Wilmington period. Not a lot of staff turnover they end up knowing you after awhile. It's always busy and I wouldn't have it any other way. Meateast and tastiest wings in Wilmington.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great food. The cheesesteak with the homemade chips is always a winner. They also have the best wings in town. I like a lot of things on their menu and I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Being of Irish descent I take a certain pride in all things Irish. And having traveled in Ireland I believe I have a slight bit of credulity. The Copper Penny has it exactly right. Atmosphere is excellent. Selection is excellent. and the corned beef is excellent! I had the Reuben and loved every bit. It's my new favorite Reuben in Wilmington. Service was excellent too.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I love going here. I love the way the place is decorated. The wait staff is excellent. The food is great. The onion soup is the best I have ever eaten. Highly recommend eating here if you are in town.