“Great place in Wilmington”
Review of Caprice Bistro

Caprice Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Caprice Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 686 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Water St.
Description: French bistro style with a Belgian twist.
“Great place in Wilmington”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had an excellent dinner in Caprice, the mussels were one of the best we had any where we travelled the globe, the service was great, the wine was good, the prices were moderate.

Visited November 2013

deer park,ny
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband and I had made reservations for another restaurant, Mixto on open table, but found it to be closed. We walked around the corner and found this place. It was late on a Friday night, but we got lucky there was one high top table available. The restaurant also had a great beer selection. I ordered the duck confit. It was delicious. My husband had a fish special (can't remember what it was) and he loved it. We will definitely be returning.

Visited October 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“I wish the interior was updated”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I always enjoy this restaurant, however, being in the older crowd, the seating is so uncomfortable. Its old and so low under the table for dining. As popular as this restaurant is, they could do a new interior.I can't reach the table comfortably. I hope other diners feel this way and if the quality of the food is kept, it would be a beautiful place to dine.

• Visited October 2013
New York City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent bistro”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Four of us had dinner at the Caprice and we all liked the service, the food, the atmosphere. The menu had diverse offerings and everything we ordered was attractively presented and excellent. My only trivial quibble is that it was so dark most guests had to use the flashlights on their iPhones to read the menu )(and the bill). But overall a really attractive restaurant with attentive but not overly intrusive staff and reasonable prices.

• Visited October 2013
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Saturday evening dinner”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Have just returned from Caprice Bistro. Described in 1 word......Excellent!
Service and food were faultless. The setting was superb and price was very reasonable. A classic example of you get what you pay for.
Looking forward to our next visit.

Visited October 2013