“Good”
Review of Henrietta III

Henrietta III
Ranked #29 of 114 things to do in Wilmington
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise the Cape Fear River in style on this elegant riverboat that offers narrated sightseeing tours, lunch and dinner cruises and romantic moonlight trips.
Greenville, South Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

It was a little boring since there wasn't much to see. We opted for the daytime sightseeing tour. We did not have the lunch. It's over an hour and I guess a good "filler" for time. Go to the front of the boat, 3rd deck, on the return trip. There was a good breeze. The back of the boat has a tent cover and it was hot!

3 Thank LoveLabs2014

Winston Salem, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Photos showed people dressed nice, men with tie and shirt”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We looked at the pictures posted on the web about the Henrietta 111 in the dining area people were dressed nice, men in shirts and ties and women in nice dresses. We dressed and when we got there the people looked like they were dressed to go to a picnic in a park or walk on the beach.

7 Thank Casper700
Christiansburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fourth of July a Dinner Cruise - Great Time!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had a wonderful experience on the Fourth of July dinner cruise with our children ages 10 and 13. We enjoyed the dinner buffet, banjo player, tour of the river and fireworks! I gave 4 stars because it was difficult to hear the announcements on the second level of the ship before and during dinner. The pulled pork, chicken, and banana pudding were all very good. Even the cornbread exceeded expectations, as it wasn't dry and tasteless like a lot of southern cornbread. Get to the third deck aft section early to grab a chair for the fireworks and banjo player!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was our first experience on a dinner cruise and we were pleasantly surprised at how organized the trip down the river was. The meal was buffet style and there was more than enough to serve all on board. The cruise director was very friendly and informed us of all the points of interest while the banjo player kept us entertained during the meal. Afterwardsl, we went up to the top deck to watch the 4th of July fireworks display and had the best seats for that! Right on the river, who could ask for more? We highly recommend this attraction.

1 Thank ken and cindy p
Brighton, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Bug outa there”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The boat itself is a very pretty, nicely maintained vessel. My husband and I had never done this and we found it to be so relaxing and enjoyable. The Bango player was amazing and enhanced the trip so much. We did a Friday night cruise. I would highly suggest that you go and enjoy a quiet, relaxing evening on the river. Why a 4 rating and not a 5? Well, I had a small dead bug with its legs sticking straight up on my plate in the baked beans. I'm from the country and I get how this could have happened, certainly not something intentionally done. However when I called a waitress's attention to it, she went to an assistant manager who refused to deal with it in any way. I chose to not make a big deal out of it so that our vacation was not ruined and hopefully no other person on board would know. I believe that management should have at least apologized for it. But even that didn't ruin the trip. The river was very relaxing and I would gladly do another trip if I was given the chance.

Visited June 2014