“Excellent BBQ and beautiful sunset”
Review of Henrietta III

Henrietta III
Ranked #29 of 110 things to do in Wilmington
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise the Cape Fear River in style on this elegant riverboat that offers narrated sightseeing tours, lunch and dinner cruises and romantic moonlight trips.
Elmira, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent BBQ and beautiful sunset”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

we did the TGIF dinner cruise on friday evening. Dinner was excellent. Very nice and relaxing cruise also. The only thing I wished the cruise had was a more scenic route for viewing. Our date and timing of the cruise allowed us though to view an excellent sunset and after the sunset due to some passing storms that missed us a cloud lightning show that was spectacular. Our director was very informative and helpful during the cruise.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank william215d

Wilmington, North Carolina
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great Evening, Enjoyed the Meal”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We booked the boat for a group dinner and cruise, what a great evening! One of the best group outings we have ever experienced. Everything was outstanding.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ray S
Rochester, NY
254 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 261 helpful votes
“Good Narration But Not A Lot To See”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went on the smaller sister ship the Maffitt (couldn't find a separate attraction to rate that cruise) for a one hour scenic cruise. The captain was informative and interesting but really the Cape Fear River is lacking in big sites. It was worth $10 but I would not rush back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Fondue4two
Lumberton, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Dinner Cruise!!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have never written a review in my life, but could not let a day pass without writing this one....My husband and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary this weekend and booked the dinner cruise. We were not disappointed! The Cruise director, Her name may have been Regina, was fun and entertaining and the music and food was great! We had a BBQ buffet with banana pudding for dessert, yum! The most amazing part of our experience was a result of Captain Earl's hospitality! It was pouring down raining and my husband and I had walked from our hotel to the boat before the rain began. At this time, we had no umbrella and I had no socks on with my flats and would have been soaked walking back from the boat to the hotel. Captain Earl, without hesitation, offered to drive us back to the hotel to save us from being drenched. We were extremely grateful!! Now that type of hospitality and kindness can not be bought and could not go unrecognized!!! Thank you Henrietta for making our anniversary a great one!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Conosha W
wilmington, n.c.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“If you visit Wilmington NC, you must ride North Carolina largest riverboat the Henrietta III!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed ringing in the New Year on a sold out cruise on New Years Eve. Great hors d oeuvres, lively dance music and great fun with lots of people. Great Bluegrass with Randy Hawse and great fun with Cruise Director Regina.

Visited December 2013