Staybridge Suites Wilmington East
  • Pool
$101
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$93
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$110
$154
  • Pool
$109
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree laundryindoor poolfront deskfull kitchenfree dinnernice kitchenettesocial hourtwo bedroom suitewafflesevening receptionceiling fanwrightsville beachbreakfast and dinnerhome away from homepull out couchweekend tripgreat amenities
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband, son and I stayed at the Staybridge when we were in town for Thanksgiving. The staff is friendly, the hotel is new, clean and has all the conveniences of home! The location is very central to shopping, and the beach, and is very easy to access. We loved the kitchen in the room and it gave us the convenience of fixing food in the room if we wanted to. The breakfast buffet had a huge variety of fruits, and breakfast foods, and We loved the coffee bar. We will always stay in this hotel when visiting the area. We highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2011
GMStayWilmington, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington East, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

We loved having you during the Thanksgiving holidays last year. We hope to see you again this year! Your positive comments are greatly appreciated by all our staff! Again, thank you!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great experience. Will return!! Great hot breakfast buffet!!! Comfy beds. New everything! Great location. Easy access to everywhere in Wilmington. Friendly staff. Indoor pool. Big suites with new flat screen tvs.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank No1stonesfan

Thanks for staying with us and being a part of the Staybridge family of hotels. We love the positive comments. We hope to see you again on your return visit to Wilmington.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff was friendly and the place was very clean. The rooms were well decorated an had up to date appliances. The day we stayed at this hotel they were completely booked, we didn't have any problems with noise! It was one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. It was also a great location for what we came to do!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Wilmington. We appreciate all the positive comments about the hotel. However, I do apologize for the noise issue. We hope you stay with us again on your return visit to Wilmington.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have a daughter attending UNCW and have had an opportunity to stay at several hotels close to the university. This was definitely the best I have stayed at in the area for the money. It is new, very clean and the in room kitchen was a nice plus, making it seem much more like home. The staff was very friendly, even the team members working with the breakfast buffet, which was great the day I was there. I would definitely recommend this to other UNCW families that are visiting their students. Make sure that you call the hotel directly when making your reservations -- UNCW families get a 25% discount rate!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

We love our UNCW families! We appreciate all of the great comments! We look forward to seeing you again on your return visit to Wilmington.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I switched my reservations from one hotel to this one solely bases on the reviews. Upon reserving online, I specifically States we would arrive at 2am. After an 8 hour drive, we proceeded to the front doors of the hotel which were locked. We used the outside phone to call as directed on the sign. NO answer. After many phone calls vía the hotel phone and my cell phone, I walked to the back side of the hotel to bang on the door. Eventually Danny, the front desk came from out the employees room and opened the door. He told me that pretty much it was not the hotel fault for my late checkin and the front desk not manning their station.
The first room, room 405 had stains on the floor along with a musty smell. The countertops werenot clean so we changed rooms. The next morning I was placed on hold 3 times by Joe when all I wanted to know was if the Internet worked on the second floor. Joe was so rude and disrespectful. We decides to check our at 2pm. Joe proceeded to speak to me with a lack of customer service, very argumentive. I even walked on him and the janitor talking about me. Joe lied stating 3 ppl were ahead of me while in fact no customers were at the front desk. Our second room shower floor was dirty. I left 2 messages for the general manager. I left after staying less than 12 hours and joe stated wld be charged for the 2 nights reserved. I sent to fairfield inn suites and loved it.

• Stayed: September 2012
GMStayWilmington, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington East, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Wilmington...I appreciate your comments and enjoyed talking to you and addressing your comments about our security requirements and walks of the property after hours, Joe and the guest rooms which were shared with the Executive Housekeeper and Maintenance. I hope that you will return and give us another chance when you visit Wilmington........