Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
$100
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$93
SleepInn
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$110
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$108
$116
Hampton.com
$109
Hotels.com
All reviewswrightsville beachindoor poolroom was cleanking suitethe breakfast areaconvenient locationwaffle makerwafflesfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againfirst floorvery nice staychecking instayed one nightfront desk staffwilmington arealobby
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife, daughter and I stayed here while exploring the area for the first time. We chose this hotel both for its location and Marriott brand. Everyone we dealt with from check in to breakfast were very nice and accomadating. We had a King suite with a pull out bed. The pull out wasn't the most comfortable, but hey, it's a pullout right! The room was nice sized and clean. We had free internet and the computer in the lobby afforded us the ability to print our boarding passes and tour tickets. The breakfast was pretty good but we were only able to take advantage of it one day. We loved the location as it was super close to downtown Wilmington and a large shopping area. It was a little farther from the beaches than we hoped, but not bad at all. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank pghcop6
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at FFI Wilmington! We greatly appreciate your business and are thrilled to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful stay with us. I hope that we will see you again soon and please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel met all my expectations!! Very nice... very clean... awesome and friendly staff... the room was spacious... the bed was comfy... and very close to shopping and eating!!! And a couple of minutes from the beach!! WOW!!! I will definitely be staying here again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm glad to hear that everything was great with your stay and we can't wait for you to visit us again. Thanks again and please let me know if you ever need anything!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We just spent 3 nights in the Fairfield Marriot while we were in Wilmington visiting family. We booked the hotel because it was close to Leland where we needed to be and also close to Downtown Wilmington & Wrightsville Beach.

The hotel doesn't have anything special and it's far from amazing but it got the job done. The rooms and hotel were very clean and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were outdated though and could use updated fixtures and bathroom items.

For the price, it was fantastic at just around 110/night to be 10 minutes from the beach.

I would recommend to anyone having to stay in the area for a fair price.

Room Tip: We were in the front of the hotel and it was a bit loud as the smoking area is in the front by the lobby. I would ask for a room facing the back.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley H
Will L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that the location worked out well for you. We love our location since it is so convienient to all of the major attractions in the Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach area. I hope that you will visit us again in the near future and please don't hesitate to contact me should you need anything!
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2014

As frequent visitors to Wilmington, we've stayed at a lot of places. Not having a plan in place the last time we visited, we decided to try someplace new and found the Fairfield Inn and Suites. The location is great (halfway between historic downtown and Wrightsville Beach so you get the best of both), super clean, nice indoor pool, safe and well lit parking areas, plenty of room in both the suite and king room, and a great value. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Mark is an excellent, albeit unofficial, concierge who suggested great places to eat. We have already been twice in the last month and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ckbagtofnc

Thank you so much for your continued business! We owe our success to guests like yourself and we couldn't do what we do without you. Also, thank you for your comments about Mark. He is a great ambassador for our company and I know he will be thrilled to hear your praise. We look forward to having you back soon and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Had a great stay, in true Marriott fashion. The hotel was busy, and there was only one person working the desk. He was really busy, but took care of everything I needed. The place was clean, rooms were nice, breakfast was good. The internet was a little slow, but that may have been because the hotel was sold out. Would not hesitate to stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank offB

Thank you for the great review! I am very happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and thank you so much for the great comments about my staff. We do get quite busy, especially in the summer months, however we have a great team that truely loves to take care of our guests. We hope to see you again soon and please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance. Thank you,