I hope the manager of the hotel reads this and takes notes. The hotel was very clean and well kept and better than most Marriott properties I have stayed at. However, some of your employees make your hotel less than desirable to stay at. For example, when I finally got back to my room and wanted to settle in for the evening I wanted to watch a little TV. I could not understand why the TV was not working and I called down to the desk where a rude woman told me I could manually change the channel myself or press in some wire on the back to correct the problem. I was furious and retorted back-"I did not pay for a room only to do TV maintenance"! She got nastier still and said it wasn't maintenance. I hung up on her. Then a knock at the door and a hotel staff member came to check out my TV. He fixed it ( he was nice as well as helpful) and I was able to enjoy the rest of my evening, but not without being aggravated first. Another clerk named Daniel gave me an attitude when he did not like my answer to his question upon checking out (How was your stay?) I tried to be polite and say it was o.k., but he probed some more and I told him I was disappointed about the breakfast and that the computer in the lobby did not work and I was going to list other complaints, but he cut me off in mid sentence. My thing is if you don't want my answer don't ask me any questions, but this is business and if you can't hear some constructive criticism then your business wont last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. We strive to provide our guests with all the comfort and class that one has a right to expect from Marriott hotels. Our reputation relies upon excellence in cleanliness and guest service. We offer guest rooms with either one King-sized bed or two Queen-sized beds in addition to spacious suites with separate living, working, and sleeping areas. All rooms have 32” flat-screen televisions and the suites have i-Home music systems, mini-refrigerators, and microwave ovens. Every morning begins with our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast—featuring Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches, fresh coffee, and a variety of food/beverage options. When it comes to business travel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington will always afford you an easy, comfortable trip. Our amenities are geared towards ensuring a world-class stay. Here’s how:Be Productive• Large, well-lit work area• Ergonomic desk & chair• Free wired and wireless Internet services• Free local phone calls• Business center with fax & copy service Be Comfortable• Complimentary 24-hour coffee & tea• Vending machines and Lobby Market offering snacks & beverages• Heated Indoor Pool and 24-hour Fitness Center• Same-day dry cleaning service• Individual room temperature control• In-room coffee maker, iron, hair dryer, & ironing board• Committed to a smoke-free policy• Conveniently located only minutes from the Wilmington International Airport, Wrightsville Beach, and Historic Downtown Wilmington.• The closest Marriott hotel to the University of North Carolina Wilmington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach Hotel Wilmington
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach
- Fairfield Inn Wilmington