“fun family restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Osteria Cicchetti

Osteria Cicchetti
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Cicchetti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 666 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eastwood Road
Wimington NC
“fun family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

hopping, loud, attractive. wide variety of options. fun gathering place for families and groups. worth the trip.

Visited August 2013

Wilmington, NC
“Great Italian and Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The OC has been around for years, but this was my first visit. I can't say enough positive things about Caitlin, our waitress. Her personality was shining from the moment she introduced herself until the moment we were leaving. She was engaged and asked a few questions to get to know us, made recommendations...she's the reason this restaurant gets such a glowing review.
The food was good. My husband and I split a bottle of wine and each ordered an entree. We eat started with a salad - I had the Caesar, he had the Italian - neither of us were crazy about the dressing, but it was fine. I had the Chicken Parm for my entree and it was fantastic. It also provided a large enough portion to take home for leftovers.
The atmosphere was nice, although packed a little tight with tables. Depending on where you sit, you may seem a little close to those around you. Overall a positive experience, I'd definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Tasty food, simple menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The stop at Osteria Cicchetti was on Monday, Labor Day, because the restaurant we wanted to visit was closed. We were pleasantly surprised with the food, activity, and ambiance of this place. The menu is simple: pizzas, pastas, or meat entrees in a variety of presentations. I had the veal Marsala, while my companions had linguine with chicken, broccoli in a white wine sauce. All of the selections were nicely presented and tasteful. The house chardonnay and the super Tuscan red were also good. The only drawback to the evening was that the place was noisy, so it was difficult to have a three way conversation.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Our First Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We'd held off visiting as mistakenly we were worried this would be "a bit of a chain type restaurant" but we were wrong. Great atmosphere, good appetizers to share, Italian tapas style. Pastas were tasty and good value at $13 each and piping hot. Good atmosphere and service was friendly and attentive. For us a great find and we will be back. Best Italian we have found in Wilmington having lived here a year.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Mary, Florida
“Awesome Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've visited here twice and loved it each time. I have to say the pizzas are wonderful. I had the spicy Italian which comes with small bites of asparagus. Seemed like an odd combination but was wonderful! Love the atmosphere and great service!

Visited August 2013