“Italy meets southern comfort”
Review of Osteria Cicchetti

Osteria Cicchetti
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Cicchetti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 697 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eastwood Road
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Reliable trattoria. Where the dishes rarely change, but they don't need to. The food is consistently good, the ambiance is welcoming, and the prices are just right.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

great food great service reasonable prices.....great wine selection authentic atmosphere. everything on the menu great

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is the second visit for us.It amazes me that people go back. Firstly, there is no ceiling so the sound bounces of the exposed pipes on the cieling. Outdated look for sure. however, the noise made it impossible to hear anything. The food was tasteless and overpriced. The waiter was after us to order from the minute we sat down. He was trying to turn the table as quickly as possible. With all the good restaurants in town, I will not be back again.

1  Thank WilmingtonPrincess
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My husband and I moved away from the Wilmington area but when we decided to go to back to do some Christmas shopping, the "O.C." was at the top of our list! Excellent service, ambience, and the food ... PERFECT!! We started with a liter of a lovely Chianti. We couldn't decide on an entree so we went with the 5 appetizers for $18 (One from each of the 5 catagories). I have a very discerning palate and usually I have to really work to find something positive about the eateries we end up at, but this was splendid! The miriad of flavors and textures of the offerings were an eating adventure! We did finally share an entree and finished the meal off with sharing a dessert and coffee. Excellent, excellent, excellent!! And our entire bill was under $73!! There wasn't one thing negative about our visit and already, we are ready to go back! Enjoy this restaurant selection. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm visiting the area for business and was tired of the same old chain restaurants that everyone has been to before. I ran across this place when I was out driving one day and decided to stop in the next time I got out of the office before late. I am SO happy I did!

The entrance and entire restaurant is cozy and inviting. The staff was very attentive and great to deal with. The food was very (and I do mean) very good! From the bread basket, entree's to the dessert (which by the way, I highly recommend the Operal Cake). Not a negative to speak of. Even the prices are justified.. Great Place!

I'm a little saddened that I did not discover this restaurant earlier in my 6 week stay in Wilmington because I would have became a weekly guest.

I highly recommed this restaurant!