“OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My family and I were looking for a place to have brunch on a Saturday with our 3 kids. The restaurant usually opens at 11:30am, but the chef and staff opened the doors 30 minutes EARLY just because we so happened to walk by and the chef was ready. The service was superb. The food was excellent. The chef personally came to the table and brought us warm bread. The prime rib sliders were amazing. If you are in Wilmington, definitely spend the time and eat here!! We loved it.

1  Thank 1DallasCowboyfan
There are newer reviews for Brasserie du Soleil

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've been here three times on business dinners and each time it has met expectations. The oysters on the half shell are always fresh. Each entrée I have had has been excellent. Service has always been top notch. I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have only eaten lunch here but it would probably be a good place to go at night too. The salads are amazing as you can sit at your table and choose from about 25 items to be included in the end product. A salad bar without the queueing! Other items on the menu looked good too. The interior does a good job of looking French even though it is in the middle of a car park attached to a shopping mall.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Freshest of ingredients, a creative menu
Amongst classic French dishes, a relaxed yet warm atmosphere, a great bar, and outstanding service at a fair price make Brasserie du Soleil a personal favorite.
Go early or during the week as it can get very noisy, like mist French bistros.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have eaten here many times at lunch with friends, never have tried it at night. The best and freshest salads where you choose the ingredients from a tasty sounding list. Very bistro and charming with tables close together and I usually see someone I know, mostly locals during the week when I like to go there. Great sandwiches and the best pommes frites served up French style. I noticed yesterday they have started serving ketchup with them though, shAme shame, the aioli type sauce is much better with the fries but I guess too many beach goers requested it! Everything is good here, love the tuna nicoise SANDWICH, not to be confused with salad as I have done.