“Best "ladies who lunch" place in town”

Brasserie du Soleil
Ranked #37 of 698 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have eaten here many times at lunch with friends, never have tried it at night. The best and freshest salads where you choose the ingredients from a tasty sounding list. Very bistro and charming with tables close together and I usually see someone I know, mostly locals during the week when I like to go there. Great sandwiches and the best pommes frites served up French style. I noticed yesterday they have started serving ketchup with them though, shAme shame, the aioli type sauce is much better with the fries but I guess too many beach goers requested it! Everything is good here, love the tuna nicoise SANDWICH, not to be confused with salad as I have done.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Near Wrightsville beach, we really enjoyed the small deserts you can choose two or three favorites and enjoy the variety. Favorite was the peanut butter chocolate cream pie. Chose the chef's selection tonight which was a lobster mushroom risotto and it was excellent. Unique turnip soup with caviar and smoked salmon topping. Service was great and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We ate outdoors on the Patio for dinner in mid January! We had a wonderful waiter and great food. The indoor dining can be quite noisy at times. This is my granddaughter's favorite restaurant in Wilmington and she is a resident. We are never dissappointed.

1  Thank Bert B
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I love the build your own salad. Not a salad bar..... you pick from a lengthy list of ingredients. The salad is served with crusty French bread. The other food I have had here is great too, but more times than not I am drawn to the salad.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's a bit loud, but the veranda & the smaller room near the bar are fine. Interesting menu and each dish is well done. The salad choices are excellent. Fine oysters and the shifting daily specialty is never a disappointment.
Worth a try.