“YUMMY”
Review of Little Dipper

Little Dipper
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Dipper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 709 Restaurants in Wilmington
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 4, 2010

My friends and I came here strictly for the fondue...it was affordable and amazing. We split a large fontana basil cheese fondue that came with bread, potatoes, grapes, broccoli, apples, carrots and free refills on the sides! Then, for dessert, the three of us split a small chocolate turtle fondue that came with marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, pretzels, pineapple, apples, strawberries, and tiny eclairs! SO YUMMY! Absolutely enough for three people and i was completely full by the end.

Reviewed April 23, 2010

My boyfriend and I went to the restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. Our waitress Sarah made us feel completely comfortable! She walked us through the whole fondue experience, suggesting several great choices. We previously dined at another local chain fondue restaurant for my birthday and left starving. We loved the Instant Karma and went berserk over the beautiful Double your pleasure chocolate for desser. At the Little Dipper, we were absolutely stuffed!The food was amazing, the atmosphere and mood were spectacular! This is absolutely our new favorite restaurant! Thanks to Sarah for making dinner so amazing for us!

2  Thank missbell910
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Enjoyed our meal, our server and the atmosphere. We will return again and recommend to anyone visiting Wilmington.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

Was starving in downtown Wilmington- quite a while back- after searching around for something (affordable) to eat late at night. When we saw that Little Dipper was open we jumped at the chance! Very artsy inside, but still with a comfortable and friendly vibe.

It was way better than the chain fondue places, with fresher- and more varied- ingredients and prices that were a great value. I don't even think we got an entree course, just cheese, salad, and chocolate- but we were still full by the time we finished. Split between the three of us the price was affordable and the experience was great.

The Ceaser salad was DELICIOUS (I've never had ceaser dressing so creamy, garlicky, and flavorful), and we loved how many options there were to dip- grapes with the cheese, mmm!

Will definitely try to go back when I'm in town again.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

My husband and I try to go here every few months. We love the atmosphere and the food more than any other place. Melting pot is good, but it does not compare to the unique menu and the excellent wait staff. A lot of people say it is pricey but 2 people can eat a full dinner for $45 which is not bad for a specialty place. The drinks add to the bill but they are so yummy, especially the "honeydewme" martini!!! If you are not sure, just give it a try!