“Sunday Brunch Rocks!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Sunday Brunch Rocks!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Boca Bay's Sunday Brunch is amazing! If you haven't tried it, it's definitely worth fighting the crowd.

• Visited July 2012

Wilmington, North Carolina
“a nice evening”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Location, close to Wrightsville Beach, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of traffic and shoppers. Wait staff very attentive and accomidating to needs. valet parking available but not
needed. This trip my wife ordered lomaine and lobster. It was cooked perfectily, passing the
old southern tradition of "reallygood food" in that leftovers were just as tasty afterwards.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Harry P
Surf City
“Great Restaurant Off Season!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We went to Boca Bay on a cold night last February for the 1st time. All 4 of us were very pleased with our selection. The food and service were all wonderful. To this day my husband still raves about his fish, says it is the best he has had anywhere. Due to it's proximity to Wrightsville Beach this is not a place I would want to even try to get into in the warm months; but, we will definately be back soon.

• Visited February 2012
United States
“Great place for seafood”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Service was very accomodating and food was great. Great atmosphere inside and out. One of the best places in Wilmington.

Visited November 2012
“Sunday Brunch Buffet (need I say more...)”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

On a rainy Sunday my hubby and I decided to check out the brunch buffet at Boca Bay. He resisted due to the $15 per person pricetag, but his tune changed after we started eating! I told the waiter that it was just not fair to offer that many delicious options when no one could possibly even sample them all!! The options I did try were:
- Omelets cooked-to-order
- Fluffy biscuits and sausage gravy
- Cheesy, cheesy grits
- Bacon and sausage links
- Cheese blintzes with Grand Marnier sauce
- Croissants
- Salmon
- Roasted potatoes
- Tortellini
- Cream puffs (homemade!!)
- Mini cupcakes (the carrot cake - yummy. the chocolate - to die for!)
They also had fruit, yogurt with granola, a bagel bar, assorted other pastries, and French toast with fresh whipped cinnamon cream.... there may have been more; it was more than overwhelming!

Every single thing I sampled was absolutely delicious! I was sad that I couldn't eat more... and I definitely tried! I actually had to loosen buttons to get to the car; it was THAT gluttonous! We went early when it wasn't crowded, but by 10:30 the restaurant was full. Our waiter was attentive and helpful. One thing to note: NC does not allow alcohol sale before noon on Sunday so if you are looking for a mimosa or a bloody mary then be prepared! Also, we've heard that holiday weekends are both more expensive and more crowded.

I recommend this 100% for breakfast brunch. Just plan to come hungry!

• Visited November 2012