“good zoo for a small city.”

Tregembo Animal Park
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This zoo is actually pretty big for a city like Wilmington. I love going here.

1  Thank wilmguy2801

Reviewed January 29, 2012

It is almost a museum of the old days Zoo not realy an state of the art facility. I feel sorry for the annimals!

4  Thank Francois A
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Very inhumane place for these animals to be, MUCH smaller then a normal zoo and to have these type of animals there just does not seem right.

4  Thank AJ_Seahawk
Reviewed November 22, 2011

If the zoo cannot afford to provide better living conditons for the animals, they should place them with other zoo's who can. NO natural habitats for any of them and they all looked very bored, very sad and depressed. I left there depressed and sad for them. The faces of the poor animals stick in my mind to this day. How this can be allowed to continue is beyond me, the animals need to be removed and placed in better living conditions. Maybe one day if they live long enough, the can get the life they deserve. I was actually disgusted over the visit.

7  Thank BeGee G
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I visited this park last week with a couple of teachers that I work with in hopes to find a new field trip idea for our students to enjoy and learn from after their EOG tests this spring. We all decided that it would be unprofessional of us to expose our student to this type of business. The cages are small and most have nothing but concrete flooring. We saw many sociable animals such as monkeys, parrots, and bears that were forced to live in solitude. We will take our students to a zoo where they can observe the animals living naturally with others of their kind in large natural habitats. We will take our students to a zoo that is actually educational. We will not take our students to this zoo.

12  Thank Sarah S