“YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!”

Good for: Families with children
Wilmington, North Carolina
“YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

GREAT SERVICE! GREAT FOOD! EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT! REAL SWEET TEA! I would love to see ACTUAL bananas in the banana pudding though! Maybe a southern peach cobbler?

Visited September 2012

“NC BBQ”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I think I'm not a fan of NC BBQ. I do however, love their hushpuppies that they serve. The other food is good too, I am just realizing that I'm not a fan of the vinigar based BBQ here in NC

Visited August 2012
Surf City, North Carolina
“ut OOO!! do not want to eat here-7300 Market St Smithfields-Wilmington”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

yes- fantastic chicken and barbecue- great sides and a clean restaurant. have eaten here for many years but never again. Super nice manager was always around and did not see his this time but i expect certain rules for people handling our food to come from a manager. Was shocked to see our cashier with a fever blister so huge it covered from the top of his nose to the whole side of his mouth. OK im thinking i can do this -he isnt touching the food- what happens?
he takes our order - puts on gloves- ok im still good :)- then starts fixing the food and actually wipes his mouth (yes, the blister is oouussing- pink, puffy and slimmy oooze. I feel like im going to get sick. so happy im not drive through. we ask for our money back and yes we are questioned why but they do refund. The person refunding the money acts like we are a problem and doesnt really seem to understand. but who can argue- knowing they will let a person come in on days when they have this problem makes me never want to visit again, and we will not.
just not acceptable from a team and a manager. what else do they let slip? eegadds yucko

• Visited August 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“too bad”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

As Smithfields go, this location is just okay. I have been known to go to the Ogden or the Leland location when I want really good barbecue. When I want really fast barbecue, I go to the 17th Street location. They really overcook their food here. Too bad.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Donna R
Atlanta GA
“Great Bar-B-Q, reasonable Prices”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This may be the only time I've been to a BarBQ place and they didn't offer any sauce, and there was no sauce on the table. But the pork was so good I didn't notice until we were have finished so I didn't bother to ask. Usually that's a key decision, do I want sweet, vinegar, regular sauce? I love this place, wish there was one near my house!

Visited July 2012