“This Place is Really Good”
Review of Flaming Amy's Bowl

Flaming Amy's Bowl
Ranked #89 of 721 Restaurants in Wilmington
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I gave my rating based on the price and the quality of the food served. You pick your raw ingredients for the "grillers" to cook for you. The ingredients are fresh, delicious, and diverse. You can get just about anything you could possibly want in a stir-fry. The guys at the grill are friendly and entertaining, They have great suggestions that can make your meal unique. My favorite is a combination of veggies, tofu, beef, and I have it prepared with the Thai peanut sauce combined with jalepeno lime sauce over rice noodles. Yum! You can go back as many times as you want, and get a different combination of ingredients with different sauces. The servers are at your table to provide your beverage of choice, and they are really spot-on. I love this place and have brought friends quite a few times. Everyone loves it. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place is awesome. Located back in the cut behind the tire store at College and Shipyard, it can be hard to find. You're kind of on your own as far as putting together a bowl and picking a sauce goes. The staff is pretty helpful and will give you tips and recommendations based on your preferences. Once you get it right, things will never be the same.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

took me a while to find it even with my GPS but glad I did. I googled health food eateries and this came up. Unique idea where you can get all you can eat rice or noodles where you pick out what you want (veggies-seafood-meat) and they stir fry it for you. Loads of sauces to pick from....a few gluten free. Very good and if I lived in the area I would be eating here ALOT!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Fantastic little spot. Great food. All fresh made - you choose the ingredients, they cook it. Took their time explaining all the sauces and giving a sample to assist your decision. You have the ability to go back during the visit for seconds - I'm usually full from my first bowl. Not romantic - just a great product and workers.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had my first visit to this place for lunch yesterday. Food was fantastic with a large variety of meats, seafood, and veggies to put in my bowl. HUGE list of different sauces with varying degrees of heat to them. Great lunch, very healthy. And I loved the decor. Will definitely have a repeat visit.