“great idea...good food!”

Ranked #94 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed February 2, 2013

took me a while to find it even with my GPS but glad I did. I googled health food eateries and this came up. Unique idea where you can get all you can eat rice or noodles where you pick out what you want (veggies-seafood-meat) and they stir fry it for you. Loads of sauces to pick from....a few gluten free. Very good and if I lived in the area I would be eating here ALOT!

There are newer reviews for Flaming Amy's Bowl

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Fantastic little spot. Great food. All fresh made - you choose the ingredients, they cook it. Took their time explaining all the sauces and giving a sample to assist your decision. You have the ability to go back during the visit for seconds - I'm usually full from my first bowl. Not romantic - just a great product and workers.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had my first visit to this place for lunch yesterday. Food was fantastic with a large variety of meats, seafood, and veggies to put in my bowl. HUGE list of different sauces with varying degrees of heat to them. Great lunch, very healthy. And I loved the decor. Will definitely have a repeat visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I just like that you can "do your own thing" at the Bowl - bland or spicy, rice or noodles, veggie or carnie, saucy or dry. It's all up to you to be brave and creative or get the comfy usual.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Im from wilmington and came back for a visit with my husband. He enjoyed the food and the selection.