“Lots of fun”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went there with a four year old and a 7 month old and they both enjoyed themselvs. I liked that there was a seperate room for the babies. The out door area was also fun. My son enjoyed pretending to drive the school bus. The bathrooms were clean and the staff very nice.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank hereinthemeantime

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Better for smaller children”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went here with my 4 year old and 10 year old. 4 year old loved it and would've spent the whole day playing here. Some things were a little over his head, but he enjoyed playing with it all anyway. 10 year old enjoyed herself too. While she was just a tad over the target age for some of it, she enjoyed looking at it all and playing with her brother. LOVED the alphabet "tree" inside. Pirate ship was pretty cool too. My mom and I both were pretty worn out from keeping up with them here. Great way to have some family fun while kids learn something too.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank virginia p
Orlando
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun times with my nephews”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Lots of activities for little ones. We went with our nephews and they had so much fun in the art room, climbing tree, pirate ship, and outdoor areas.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank pomaikai
Christiansburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My children's favorite place to be”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We love the children's museum! Each time we go, there is new stuff and we love it! Even my almost twelve year old loves going there and I only wish I had something like this for my children to enjoy locally.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank AmySinclair
Fairfield, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“great place for the kids and adults too”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My four year old loves this place; with the pirate ship, science area, dress up, and so many other areas to work his imagination, he is kept busy and having fun for hours. It was also nice for the adults of our group, as it was easy to participate with our children in play as well as let them safely explore on their own (keeping an eye on them of course).

Visited March 2012