“Best Pizza joint in Wilmington! They really are from Brooklyn!”
Review of Brooklyn Pizza Co.

Brooklyn Pizza Co.
Ranked #157 of 673 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual pizzeria/Italian restaurant offering dine-in, carry out and delivery - a taste of Brooklyn right here in Wilmington! Bring your own beer or wine - glasses gladly provided! Our dough, pizza sauce, pasta sauces, meatballs, even the fresh mozzarella are made from scratch daily.
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Pizza joint in Wilmington! They really are from Brooklyn!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

If there is a better pizza restaurant in Wilmington, we'd like to know about it. This place is great. Most of the reviews here talk about the excellent pizza but they have an extensive menu of pasta and traditional Italian dishes also. All good. Ignore the negative reviews ... they must be from disgruntled competitors in the area ... or from people on another planet.

• Visited January 2013

Lake George, New York
“Service is too important to ignore at this point”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been eating at Brooklyn pizza for several years. I'm not sure what happened but the staff is now rude, whoever the guy is the makes the pizza is a total di*!, and the quality of the pizza has declined. I called in an order for a calzone one night, they said 20 minutes. I showed up 25 minutes later. The kid behind the counter said it'll be a few minutes. I saw the guy that makes the pizza put my calzone in the oven at that point....it hadn't been cooked yet! So I said to the kid, when you said a few minutes how many minutes did you mean? He said I don't know, like 15. They offered no explanation, no apology, nothing. So I sat there and waited for it. 2 weeks later, against my better judgment I decided to give them another chance. A friend and I placed an order to be picked up. We were joking around after I hung up about calling back and reminded them to actually put it in the oven. 20 minutes later I walk in and the kid said What did you order again? I told him. He handed the ticket to the guy that makes everything. The guy seemed pissed off at the kid. I said You have gotta be kidding me! This is the 2nd time you have done this, I will not be coming back. STILL they offered no apology, not even an acknowledgment. I'm from NY and I'm very familiar with NY pizzerias, these people are imposters....give your money to a place that deserves and appreciates it....try Pizetta's!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jenny B
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Im like a lot of people on here Im spoiled now by Pizzettas but brooklyn pizza does have good pizza!

Visited May 2012
Wilmington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is great, service not so much”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

If I could, I'd give two different ratings for Brooklyn. For the food, I'd rate it a 5. Everything I've had from there is delicious. Once in a while they might have an "off" night and it's not as good as normal, but on the average it's a can't miss meal. Their pies are incredible, and the marinara sauce...well, let's just say I ask for several to go with my pizza.

Now on to the second rating. I'd have to give their service a 2, maybe a 3 if my arm was twisted multiple times. As much as I love this place, I hate going in to get my food, because the staff is just so unfriendly. They have absolutely NO personality. It appears that several employees are young, and just don't have a clue how to take care of customers. The owner is a super nice guy, but I don't often see him when I go in. There are a couple of older employees that have been there as long as I've frequented the place, and they are ok, but again, not hitting on much personality.

If you can handle not feeling like your business is appreciated, you can have the best pizza in town. Despite feeling this way often I can't resist the great quality and taste of the food. It truly is phenomenal.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank mtoddo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This site has wiped clean of my entry several times.
Stay clear of this place until management cleans house.
Poor service and they dont care if you are return customers.
Pizza now arrives soggy and undercooked.

• Visited June 2012