“Great budget lunch!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Met relative from out of town for lunch. My wife and I both ordered the Camille Salad and, boy, was it good! We've eaten here numerous times for lunch and it's been really good each time we've been. If you're in the mood for Greek-style salads or pitas, you can't beat this place.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

So i was riding by and seen catch and thought Hmm ... lets eat here so we did walked in did not have a reservation and that was ok ..... everyone really nice and the blackened mahi and grits was to die for !!!! will be back looking foward to mooooore cheesecake !
Thanks !!

1  Thank Amanda J
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place has a good variety and the food is pretty fresh. It's a bit pricey for a counter order / pick up your own food place, but the staff is as friendly as I've seen.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

A good place for a healthy fast meal when your tired of the greasy burger joints. Close to Uncw and there was a good lunch crowd, but service was fast. Good salads.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

They gave me great service and excellent food for a great price. My kids and I absolutely enjoyed eating there. I am all about healty eating and this place was able to give me that. Thanks for the experience.