“best sushi in Wilmington!!”

The Bento Box sushi
Ranked #71 of 702 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The menu offers food from Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, and Korea. The focal point of The Bento Box is the sushi bar where guests can interact with the Sushi Chefs to create a unique dining experience or you may enjoy the private dining room for an intimate small group, the outdoor patio with its zen rock garden and water fountains or the sake lounge. The Bento Box sources as much organic and sustainably grown product as possible. Whether it's salmon from Scotland, hamachi from Kyushu Japan, or free range chicken, organic vegetables, and natural pork from North Carolina, we continuously seek out the best products to serve our guests.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great location, staff, and menu! Was not a sushi fan before but thanks to Bento Box I now am. Server was helpful in deciding what I should get and the menu had a huge variety. Was also not near as expensive as I was expecting and I got so much sushi in my box!! I left stuffed with leftovers. Also the most fresh sushi in town. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I recommend this restaurant to almost everyone i met! its my new favorite place in wilmington and the only thing i am upset about is that it's taken me this long to find it! The food is always fresh and never disappoints! Even if you arent a fan of sushi they have other options!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am pretty sure the Bento Box is one of the BEST restaurants in Wilmington! It is exquisite and the tastes are phenomenal! If you live in Wilmington or if you are just visiting you should definitely take a trip to the Bento Box! If you ever don't know where to go for dinner then you should go BENTO!! It is amazing amazing amazing!! The vibes inside are great too!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Not only does Bento Box have a wide variety of sushi rolls but I've recently started ordering entrees and cannot wait to try the curry chicken again. It's delicious, highly recommended.

1  Thank Hmg7618
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a long over due review, we were there February 23rd or 24th, 2013 (I got busy with work & school), but I had to make it a point to enter this review because it truly was the best sushi I have ever had, and my husband and I seek out quality sushi places; that's the only reason we chose Wilmington for our getaway was because we saw all the great reviews about The Bento Box.
My husband and I sat at the sushi bar and the owner was right there with his staff preparing our meal. One of the sushi chefs was called The Fish Slayer...he had a great personality and had us laughing while we watched the magic behind the bar.
We ordered the freshly caught Blue Fin Tuna, the Hamachi (the rose in the picture), the NY roll... and the rice-less maki Alaskan roll (we were so excited that we forgot to take a picture before we started eating it, so it's about half eaten),everything was better than we expected and so fresh! The garnishes were very detailed as well.
The owner came over to make sure we were happy; you get that home town restaurant feeling in a busy restaurant, what more can you ask for? The prices were good for what we ordered.
I wish we lived closer to there; we'd be a regular if we were!

1  Thank fooddog123