“Yum”

The Bento Box sushi
Ranked #70 of 709 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The menu offers food from Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, and Korea. The focal point of The Bento Box is the sushi bar where guests can interact with the Sushi Chefs to create a unique dining experience or you may enjoy the private dining room for an intimate small group, the outdoor patio with its zen rock garden and water fountains or the sake lounge. The Bento Box sources as much organic and sustainably grown product as possible. Whether it's salmon from Scotland, hamachi from Kyushu Japan, or free range chicken, organic vegetables, and natural pork from North Carolina, we continuously seek out the best products to serve our guests.
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I have been to The Bento Box a few times before, and it is always a treat. I ate there today, and even though I was on a strict pre-wedding diet I had plenty to eat! They replaced the jasmine rice in my meal for veggies, and even asked if there were certain veggies I couldn't have. It wasn't just thrown together, it was great. I could also have the rice-less sushi which is wrapped in cucumber instead. I finished it off with some green tea, and never felt deprived. Thank you Bento Box for being so accommodating. Going out to eat lately has been a really big deal, and I was really happy today. Oh, and I also liked the music.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Wonderful Asian menu with some Japanese, Korean and more. Great atmosphere and better food.

1  Thank Ike M
Reviewed July 28, 2011

First time I went I was a little taken aback by the menu with photos of the sushi. However, the sushi here is fantastic! Love the atmosphere and every type of sushi I have tried. Wish they kept uni in stock. My favorite place to go for sushi when in Wilmington.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

As always, The Bento Box was wonderful last night. We brought friends who had never eaten there and they loved it too. I was very happy to see them swamped. The delicious roll was as awesome as ever. We tried the Miami Vice and were not disappointed. If you like cucumbers and Martinis, don't miss their cucumber Martinis. Definitely the best sushi in Wilmington.

1  Thank kelsbeth60
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I had a great first date at Bento Box. Great wine selection and nice presentation of the sushi. Fish quality is top notch and the quantity was very generous. The real wasabi vs. Paste is the way to go! Out of the multiple shushi restaurants I have frequented in area, this one tops them all!