TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
MainStay Suites(Wilmington)
Average 3/5
All reviewsfront deskwrightsville beachlong term stayindoor poolthe breakfast areafull kitchenqueen bedfree breakfastnice breakfasta great place to stayclean roomsdefinitely stay here againeach morningstaff was friendlylisadowntownstorage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I've stayed here several times for work and the hotel is always top quality. They staff is very welcoming and helpful, the rooms are spacious and clean. I enjoy staying here when I'm down in Wilmington.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Towne Place Suites was an excellent place to stay!!!! We were on a short vacation to the beach and the hotel is in a great location for EVERYTHING dining, shopping, beach without all of the traffic and hustle of the beach goers.

The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice and accomadating!!! This will be our place to stay everytime we come to Wrightsville Beach. My family and I had a blast!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Monique L
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This hotel was nice. I prefer residence inns but this is like a typical hotel room with a small kitchenette. Very clean. Breakfast was decent but I would have liked some variety throughout the 5 days we stayed. Staff are super. Very friendly. Would definitely stay here again. This is not a beachside hotel but is a great for the price and gives you access to area attractions all within a 10-20 minute drive.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great experience @ Twnplc Ste @ Wrightsville Beach, NC on Apr 4-5, 2012. Staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was very spacious and clean with excellent ammenities, which really came in handy b/c it was rather cool at the beach unfortunately :-(. Light snacks were provided as traveling working guests arrived from their daily routine (weekday, but we were there for vacation). The only issue I had was that the bathtub was slippery. I was able to correct this problem by placing an extra towel in the tub when we showered. The only reason I even paid attentioned to it was b/c my wife is expecting and I wanted to take the extra step to prevent a fall. The staff was more than happy to accomodate us with extra towels. Twnplc Ste's is my hotel of choice from now on when I plan to visit the Wilmington/Wrightsville area. Highly recommended!!!!

Brad Goodwin

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brad G
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I chose this hotel by reading other reviews and was so glad I did!! The location perfect...half-way between the beach and the downtown area. It was easy to hop on the highway to either location. We also traveled to Carolina Beach and Fort Fisher from there...also easy. The staff was wonderful...gave us directions to attractions, answered questions and was so wonderful! Every person you met from management to housekeeping was friendly and helpful. The room was perfect...very quiet. We chose the top floor and didn't hear a peep. The hotel was full most nights, but still very quiet. The breakfast was amazing and kept stocked right up until the end. We used the free wi-fi and had a great signal from the top floor. We also used the guest computer in the lobby to search for attractions and were able to print free there. We frequented the pool/whirlpool and visited the exercise room. The pool was small, but nice. The pool looks just like it did in the photos, with towels on each chair and everything! It was great to have a small kitchen in our room. It included silverware, plates, pots/pans... There is even a propane grill on the patio that can be used by guests! We left one day in a hurry and housekeeping even started our dishwasher for us! Guests have a laundry room available, which is also handy when you stay a long time. We had an extended rate for 6 days which made it less expensive than other hotels with half the ammenities. The beds were a dream!! I would definitely stay again!!!

Room Tip: For a quiet room, choose the top floor, back of hotel, center of hallway, away from elevators and stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family